Institute for Middle East Understanding (IMEU) added this photo to their album: IMEU Quote Graphics.
These Israeli officials regularly air views that fuel racism and violence targeting Palestinians.
The IMEU is an independent non-profit that provides analysis and facts about Palestine and Palestinians.
The IMEU assists journalists who are working on stories about Palestine or the Palestinians by:
- Providing access to the latest news stories, expert analysis, photographs and other visuals
- Maintaining an updated panel of credible experts and analysts who can comment publicly on the news, life and culture of Palestinians and Palestinian Americans.
- Putting journalists in contact with Palestinian women and men from all walks of life – including artists, poets, businesspeople, medical professionals, policymakers and more – who are willing to be interviewed.
- Compiling an extensive library of images, maps, studies, reports and polls relating to Palestine and the Palestinians
- Providing a comprehensive set of answers to the most commonly asked questions about Palestine and the Palestinians
- Supplying links to websites and other online materials that offer journalists a wide range of information on the Palestinian experience. The IMEU provides these links as a service to journalists but it does not necessarily endorse the views or opinions of the various sources.